After studying your lesson and taking notes, use the lesson assignment questions to help develop and demonstrate your mastery of the lesson. Consider the following suggestions:
- Remember that your written answers are intended to prove your careful and complete study of the lesson. Providing too little information could cost you points.
- All answers MUST be in complete sentences unless told otherwise (list, outline, etc.). You should not start sentences with conjunctions or pronouns that assume the reader already knows what you’re thinking about.
- Students should use every written assignment to practice writing well. The rules of grammar–capitalization, spelling, punctuation, etc.–should all be practiced. Poor writing will not receive full credit even if the ideas are correct.
- It is recommended that you include the questions with your answers. Simply copy and paste the questions then write your answer after each question.
- If you need help, please seek it before submitting the assignment.