This afternoon, I posted the full list of live classes that will be offered, with the days and times for their weekly meetings. The live class schedule with links for registration is available on the Academy Live Classes page here: https://classicalliberalarts.com/category/live-online-classes/
This collection of live classes covers all of the core classical Catholic curriculum and modern high school courses. These include:
- 11:00am - Baltimore Catechism New!
- 01:00pm - Aesop's Fables
- 11:00am - Modern Sciences New!
- 01:00pm - English Literature
- 04:00pm - Classical Ethics New!
- 11:00am - Modern Algebra New!
- 01:00pm - History Studies
- 04:00pm - Summa Theologica New!
- 11:00am - Classical Arithmetic & Music New!
- 01:00pm - Composition & Grammar
- 04:00pm - Classical Reasoning & Rhetoric New!
- 11:00am - Classical Geometry & Astronomy New!
- 01:00pm - Latin Studies
- 04:00pm- Greek Studies New!
I intend to record all classes, but would like for students to attend and participate if possible. If students do not attend, I plan to host the meetings at the scheduled time and simply work through the material and record the videos.
If you'd like to discuss any of the classes or meeting times, please get in touch.
Mr. William C. Michael, Headmaster
Classical Liberal Arts Academy