Announcements

IMPORTANT: Tutoring Update for all Students

IMPORTANT: Tutoring Update for all Students

by William Michael -
Number of replies: 0

Dear friends,

Over Thanksgiving break, I was able to complete all of the assignment grading that needed to be done for the Fall term.  I was also able to bring all student planners up to date before the holiday.  So, all students should have a full week of studies to work on this coming week (11/28-12/02).

Next week (12/05-12/09), I would like to resume tutoring video meetings and continue them regularly.  I have received a lot of feedback on tutoring and both parents and students have shared their desire to continue video meetings, so we will do so.  If you would like to conduct tutoring meetings by text chat, that's fine (just let me know), but I will plan on meeting in our Zoom meetings as earlier in the term, and will plan to continue them in the future.  Thank you for the feedback.

In case you've forgotten, my meeting link is:  https://classicalliberalarts.com/meetwcm.

If you are interested in getting started with tutoring, I have a number of openings on my schedule and will be opening up my evenings and Saturdays for scheduled, weekly tutoring sessions with students age 12 and older.  If you would like to claim one of these slots while they're available, you can do so now.  You can see my current schedule here.  To reserve a tutoring slot with me, simply contact me to reserve your desired slot and create a Premium Student Plan subscription if you haven't already.

One last note is that the Fall term was scheduled to end on Friday 12/16/2022 but I will continue working until the following Friday, 12/23/2022.  Therefore, I will be available for tutoring meetings that last week before Christmas to wrap up before the holiday.

God give you all a blessed Advent!  

Mr. William C. Michael, Headmaster
Classical Liberal Arts Academy
mail@classicalliberalarts.com