Announcements

Strongly Recommending the Premium Student Plan

Strongly Recommending the Premium Student Plan

by William Michael -
Number of replies: 0

Dear friends,

This year, I introduced the Premium Student Plan as a means by which I can get to know home-schooled students and help them individually with classical Catholic studies.  The Academy has been open for 14 years now and I have never seen students making nearly as much progress as the students are who are enrolled in the Premium Student Plan, and I'd like to strongly recommend it to parents who want their children to succeed in classical Catholic studies.

Following my weekly schedule, I spend an hour or more each week focused on the work of each individual student.  In the beginning of the year, I met with students in Zoom meetings, but this is not necessary for long--only to get them started.  I make sure that they have all of the study materials and assessments they need to make steady progress.  I make sure that all of their assignments are graded and recorded on a weekly basis.  I review their quiz results and help them to move forward as quickly as possible.  I maintain a weekly planner for them to provide tasks to focus on each week.  I am available to chat with them throughout the week to help with any troubles that they have as they study.  

One thing is certain:  this arrangement works.  I really can't imagine what these students will have done in a few years if they stick with it.  You can see on the course leaderboards, that Premium students who have only been enrolled for a few months are rising up the course leaderboards and passing students who have been enrolled in courses for years.  We've never had anything like this in the Academy before.  Again--

I would like to recommend the Premium Student Plan for every student whose parents are committed to classical Catholic studies.  

If you think of what you and your children receive for the cost of this service, it is very cost-efficient.  My 7 year-old daughter's ballet lessons cost as much as a complete classical Catholic education with this plan.  The subscription includes everything from classical language studies to high school diploma requirements.  Plus, I will continue to improve the service that I provide to students enrolled in the Premium Student Plan and I see it becoming the focus of my work over time, and a real delight for me.  You can afford it and it will be worth it.    

If you're interested in getting started with the Premium Student Plan, you can do so at any time.  There is no "Buy Now!" pressure, but I believe that you'll be happy that you took the time to get the kids started with this help and, in time, concerns about your children's progress in studies will be relieved.  Let's get the kids started, because this works.

The cost of the Premium Student Plan is $100 per month per student--and that provides everything.  If you'd like to enroll more than 2 students in this plan, I offer a Premium Family Plan, which caps costs for a family at $250 per month.  You can subscribe any time and we'll get started as soon as you do.  

Here are the links you need for more information:

If you have any questions about the Premium Student Plan, please contact me directly on live chat or by email.  

God bless your studies,
Mr. William C. Michael, Headmaster
Classical Liberal Arts Academy
mail@classicalliberalarts.com