Announcements

IMPORTANT: PREP WEEK FOR FALL TERM

IMPORTANT: PREP WEEK FOR FALL TERM

by William Michael -
Number of replies: 0

Dear friends,

Please read the following important announcements carefully:

1. This week, I will be devoting all of my time to preparations needed for all students for the beginning of the Fall Term on Monday, September 12. 
  2. This week, I will not be holding video tutoring sessions this week, but will be available by email for any students who have questions or need me to update their planners.
  3. Parents with students subscribed to Premium plans should check my current tutoring schedule to make sure their desired tutoring sessions have been reserved.  You can view my current schedule here.
  4. Based on the lack of interest I have received, I will not be offering group tutoring sessions this year.  
  5. Once my tutoring schedule fills out completely, parents may reserve spots by making a deposit on the Premium Student Plan.  As soon as a student drops or is dropped from a spot, I will contact waiting list parents on a first-come, first-serve basis.
  6. After this prep week, I will work to make sure all Premium students have everything that they need ready for the Fall Term so that we can get off to a good start this year.
  7. On Monday, September 12th, I plan to settle down and work steadily through Christmas recess.
  8. I recommend that families take this week to get any preparations made for the new school year so we can get to work in September without distractions.

God bless you all,

Mr. William C. Michael, Headmaster
Classical Liberal Arts Academy
mail@classicalliberalarts.com