Announcements

IMPORTANT! TUTORING SCHEDULE FOR 2022-2023

IMPORTANT! TUTORING SCHEDULE FOR 2022-2023

by William Michael -
Number of replies: 0

Dear friends,

If you have subscribed to the Premium Student or Family Plan, you must confirm your weekly meeting times for the coming year.  Some families have already been tutoring, but have been moving around weekly on the schedule.  This can no longer be done, as my tutoring schedule is nearly full. 

My current schedule can be seen using the link below. The red boxes mark the sessions for families who have reserved their recurring weekly tutoring sessions.  The blue boxes mark times that have been reserved for group tutoring meetings, which I will be organizing this year.  

The green boxes are available for weekly meetings for students who have not yet established their weekly meeting times.  If your name is not on a red box, you have not yet reserved your regular weekly meeting time and need to do so immediately.  

I intend to finalize my student tutoring schedule this coming week and then begin organizing group tutoring meetings, which I am beginning to receive subscriptions for.  I will post more info on group sessions in coming weeks, but must finalize student tutoring sessions this week.

If you would still like to subscribe to the Premium Student or Family Plan, now is the time to do it.  When the open spots are filled, the opportunity will not be available until next year.  

God bless,

Mr. William C. Michael, Headmaster
Classical Liberal Arts Academy
mail@classicalliberalarts.com