Announcements

New! English Reading K Now Open for Enrollment

New! English Reading K Now Open for Enrollment

by William Michael -
Number of replies: 0

Dear friends,

I am happy to announce that the first course in our new English Reading program is now open for study.  This program will bring the same quality that students enjoyed in our Petty School courses to a complete program in English Reading (and Spelling).  

In English Reading K, I will guide students through the classic reading textbook "McGuffey's Eclectic Primer".  I will provide interactive tutorials that will teach each lesson in the textbook, leading them step-by-step to English reading.  I am also revising the symbols used in the old textbook to make them accessible for online quizzes, tutorials, etc. 

This is a time-consuming project for me and I am committing to publish one new lesson and quiz every Saturday (God helping me.).  So, parents can get started with little ones now and expect a new lesson each week.

The tutorials and quizzes require paid enrollment and I ask parents to please be generous and support this project as it will benefit many children.  

To enroll in this course, visit the English Reading K page in the Academy's online catalog, where a sample lesson is available.

God bless your studies,
William C. Michael
Classical Liberal Arts Academy
Office: (704) 776-4696
mail@classicalliberalarts.com