Site announcements

Get Started with Online Tutoring Sessions - Only $10

Get Started with Online Tutoring Sessions - Only $10

by William Michael -
Number of replies: 0

Dear friends,

Having access to the classical Catholic curriculum, in the comfort of our own homes, is an amazing opportunity.  Nevertheless, it is difficult to study and parents need support.

Affordable online tutoring really changes things and takes away the trouble of children not having parents who are able to teach the classical liberal arts and philosophy, or who can't give a child the attention he needs each day.  I am available to work with students of all ages, in all subjects, and my wife is available to work with younger children getting started with the basics.

To help families get started with tutoring, I'm offering online tutoring sessions this summer for only $10.  The price will rise to $20 in September, but I will give enrolled families a chance to get started early (at a discount) and reserve weekly tutoring slots for the fall if they wish to continue.  Tutoring sessions are beginning this week.

I am confident that parents will find these tutoring meetings helpful for the children and for themselves.

To reserve one or more tutoring sessions, use the following link:

These children are going to face great challenges in their generation.  Let's work together to give them the best Catholic education we can.

God bless you all this week,

Mr. William C. Michael, Headmaster
Classical Liberal Arts Academy
Office: (704) 776-4696
mail@classicalliberalarts.com