Announcements

Private Tutoring with Mr. Michael (Important)

Private Tutoring with Mr. Michael (Important)

by William Michael -
Number of replies: 0

Dear friends,

This month, we will be moving into a new office in the center of town, at which I will be offering tutoring in the classical Catholic curriculum both locally (in-person) and online.   Tutoring sessions can be used to improve mastery/progress in a specific course, or to provide general help with studies, organization, accountability, motivation, etc.

Tutoring will cost only $20 for a one hour Zoom meeting, or $10 for a text meeting--the best prices you'll find anywhere.  I am happy to discuss discounted rates with parents interested in reserving sessions for multiple children. We simply need to communicate.

I will have approximately 160 open tutoring sessions available each month, from 10am to 6pm EST, Monday through Friday.  These will fill quickly as parents reserve weekly sessions.  Online tutoring will be conducted through live Zoom meetings or by text chat, whichever is preferred).

I am giving enrolled CLAA families the first opportunity to reserve regular, scheduled tutoring sessions in my schedule before I open reservations up to local families.

Families have several options to consider:

1. Reserve weekly tutoring sessions.

If parents would like to arrange regular, weekly tutoring sessions, this can be done by making an initial reservation for the desire date and time and contacting us to reserve the desired times weekly.  If more than one tutoring sessions per week is desired, this is a good choice.  Parents can also contact us directly to reserve these times.

2. Subscribe to the Premium Student Plan

The Premium Student Plan includes a weekly scheduled tutoring session and other benefits (high school program, live chat support, etc.) for a fixed price of $100 per month per student.  If only one weekly tutoring session is desired, this is a good choice. 

3. Reserve individual tutoring sessions as needed.

If regular, weekly tutoring sessions are not desired, but occasional tutoring sessions are desired, they can be reserved using the tutoring scheduler any time.  Of course, availability for such will be on a first-come, first-serve basis.

4.  Study without tutoring.  

If no tutoring is desired, students can simply use email for support questions as they study independently.  

Over the next few weeks, we will be advertising our tutoring services to local families at the CLAA office.  I will assume that parents who have not reserved tutoring sessions for the coming year are not interested in doing so.  Therefore, if interested, please consider reserve your times as soon as possible.

If you have any questions about the tutoring sessions that will be available, or would like to discuss special arrangements, please contact us.  If parents are interested in working together to organize group studies for their children with me, I'm happy to do so.

All tutoring information will be posted on the CLAA website at this address:  https://classicalliberalarts.com/tutoring.  Links have been added to the site menus.

God bless your studies,
Mr. William C. Michael, Headmaster
Classical Liberal Arts Academy
mail@classicalliberalarts.com