Announcements

Live Chat Support

Live Chat Support

by William Michael -
Number of replies: 0

Dear friends,

Blessings.

We are happy to provide live chat support to Catholic families and would like to clarify what's available. We offer two different levels of live chat support, which you will see if you attempt to start a live chat.  

The first level is "General Support", which is live chat help available to all website visitors, parents and students.  This is the option most should choose when starting a live chat.  Normally, Mrs. Michael serves these chats, always on a first-come, first-serve basis.  This level of chat support is not intended for tutoring or questions about lesson content. It is for questions regarding enrollment, course selection, billing, financial aid, technical issues, simple course questions, etc.

The second level is "Premium Support", which is available for students subscribed to our Premium Student Plan.  I serve these chats myself, both on a first-come, first-serve basis, and through scheduled weekly meetings with students.  I provide detailed tutorial help for students on lesson content and assignments in these chats, working to help students advance through higher studies over time.  This level of support can only be offered to a small number of students and we must honor these subscriptions, because they make the Academy's work possible.

If you would like to upgrade to Premium Support, you may do so at any time and work with me directly.  If the subscription is too expensive for you, I am happy to discuss a discounted rate for a qualified student--email me to discuss your circumstances and get started.

God bless your studies,
Mr. William C. Michael, Headmaster
Classical Liberal Arts Academy
mail@classicalliberalarts.com