Announcements

Announcements on May 2, 2022 (Please read!)

Announcements on May 2, 2022 (Please read!)

by William Michael -
Number of replies: 0

Dear friends,

Blessings. Please take a moment and read a few announcements, so we're all on the same page as May begins.

1. We're a little behind at the beginning of this week because of a busy family weekend.  We have kids wrapping up college semesters who are coming home, Sunday was Mrs. Michael's birthday so things were crazy, and today is our wedding anniversary.  We'll be back to our regular work schedule as things calm down this evening.

2. As announced last week, I have successfully laid out a complete High School Diploma program in the Classical Liberal Arts Academy. This weekend, I prepared all of the Freshman Year courses, which will be available shortly.  Things look great and I think parents will be very pleased.  The course material will be available for students to work through and mark complete, and I will be adding assessments week by week through the year.  

3. As announced last week, Mrs. Michael has re-published all of the printed content for our original Petty School program--Reading, Writing and Arithmetic.  We will be re-publishing the original video lessons over the next few weeks. 

4.  After considering parent feedback we've received, we will leave subscription plans available in the Academy.  The Student Plan ($25 per month) and Family Plan ($100 per month) will remain available as enrollment options--and will include the High School Diploma program.

5.  I have been persuaded to make my original Latin Grammar course available and will do so as part of the Latin program in the High School Diploma program.  

6. We will be laying out the Academy's Bachelor Degree in Classical Christian Studies program in the Study Center.  You will see this on the Study Center but can ignore this until further notice.  

God bless you all,

Mr. William C. Michael, Headmaster
Classical Liberal Arts Academy
mail@classicalliberalarts.com