Website Trouble Feb 10, 2021

• This topic has 2 replies, 2 voices, and was last updated 3 months ago by William C. Michael.
Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    William C. MichaelWilliam C. Michael
    Admin

This morning, a software update caused our site to crash. I was able to identify the cause of the problem and get things fixed, but the site was down for a few minutes as I worked on it.

The trouble was caused by the gradebook software we’re using, so that may be unavailable for a time until I can re-activate it with confidence that the problem has been fixed. You’ll see what’s called a “short code” that looks like this [ld_report_card gradebook=”335323″] in place of the gradebook on the course pages until I get this resolved.

If there is ever a site problem on your end, and you can’t access the forums or live chat, send me an email at mail@wmclaa.com.

God bless,
    WM

Nathan NuarNathan Nuar

Hello Mr. Michael,

When I loaded the Leaderboards and Achievements pages, it was completely blank. Was this something that happened as a result of the site crashing, or something else? When possible, could this please be fixed?

God Bless,
    -Nathan

William C. MichaelWilliam C. Michael
    Admin

Dear Nathan,

For the next few weeks, I’m going to disable the points and awards features and focus on lesson publishing.

I’ll provide an update as soon as I get some time.

Mr. Michael

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.