saint of the day

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author

Hello Mr. Michael!

Today I looked where the saint of the day was but I could not find it could you please post it, thank you!

Hello Mr. Michael!

today I read the saint of the day but I didn’t get the points could you fix it thank you.

Admin

Hi Joseph,

It worked for my children today.  They all received a point for reading it.  I would suggest you try again.

God bless,

Mrs. Michael

Leslie HickmanLeslie Hickman

The same thing happened to me and my children. I have the credit on my parent account for reading the saint of the day. We all read it together as a family. I then went to each of my younger student’s accounts and had them click on the saint of the day link, but they did not receive the credit.

Leslie

Hello! I read it today also and it didn’t give me the credit could you please try fixing this

Admin

Hello Joseph,

I just logged into your account and see that you did get points for today’s Saint of the Day reading.  It is set to give students 1 THL point.  Here is a screenshot of your page so you can see:

Hello Mrs. Michael! I read both today but it only gave me credit for one of them, could you please fix this, thank you for your trouble.

Admin

Hi Joseph,

It’s set up so that each student can earn 1 point per day for the Saint of the Day reading.  Some days there may be more than one saint that we post, but students can still earn only 1 point per day.

God bless,

Mrs. Michael

Oh okay. Thank you! 😀

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.