Private Tutoring

• This topic has 3 replies, 2 voices, and was last updated 2 months ago by Joy Peletier.
Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    William C. MichaelWilliam C. Michael
    Admin

Dear friends,

Dania has received a number of requests recently for me to tutor students privately.

I’d like to make it clear that I am available for private tutoring, meeting with students regularly to work through the curriculum. I am not interested in tutoring students in modern subjects (Modern Arithmetic, Algebra, Natural Sciences), but all other courses 200 level and above.

Tutoring by live video meetings is billed hourly. I was a $70/hr tutor in my private school days, but I’m happy to tutor Catholic homeschool students for $25/hr by video chat. As I’ve mentioned elsewhere, we sold off our farm properties this year and I’ve been relieved of a great deal of work and expenses.

To make arrangements for tutoring, simply contact Dania, discuss what you’d like to do, and she’ll take care of scheduling, etc.

God bless,
    William C. Michael, Headmaster
    Classical Liberal Arts Academy

Joy PeletierJoy Peletier

Hello,

My brother Joshua Peletier has a meeting this morning at 11 pm. We’re not sure where to go because live chat is unavailable.

Thank you and God bless.

William C. MichaelWilliam C. Michael
    Admin

Hello,Joy.

Mrs. Michael spoke to your mother about Joshua’s tutoring meeting earlier.

Mr. Michael

Joy PeletierJoy Peletier

Okay, thank you.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.