Pliny, Natural History Lesson 01 Exam

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    Dania Michael
    Admin

The Pliny, Natural History lesson 01 Exam is now published!

-Mrs. Michael

#409513 Reply
    Blaise

Thank you Mrs. Michael!

God bless,
    Blaise Bollig

#409540 Reply
    Blaise

Good afternoon Mrs. Michael.

I took the Pliny lesson 1 exam and I have a couple of questions. First, in the question that says: “Pliny believed that the world was:” I checked all of the answers because the lesson said ” It is sacred, eternal, and without bounds, all in all; indeed including everything in itself; finite, yet like what is infinite“. I am getting this answer wrong, can you please help me?
    The second question I have is on the question that says: “Pliny taught that the world was infinite”. I put true on this based on the part of the lesson that I quoted above, but I’m getting that one wrong. Can you please help me with this question as well? Thank you!

God bless,
    Blaise Bollig

#409565 Reply
    Miriam Gulding

Hello Blaise,
    I have not taken this exam, but to (maybe) answer your second question, the lesson says: “finite, yet LIKE what is infinite”. So I would think that the answer to the true/false question would be false. I don’t know if that makes sense, but I hope it helps a little!

-Miriam

#415753 Reply
    Blaise

Thank you Miriam! That makes sense.

-Blaise.

P.S Sorry that it took me so long to respond to this post, I only just noticed your response. 😃

#415754 Reply
    Miriam Gulding

That’s okay! 🙂 I’m glad it helped!
    God bless!
    -Miriam

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
Reply To: Pliny, Natural History Lesson 01 Exam
Your information: