Nataliah Fosita

• This topic has 18 replies, 9 voices, and was last updated 3 months ago by Ava M Bollig.
Viewing 4 posts - 16 through 19 (of 19 total)
  • Author
    Nataliah Fosita

This is very helpful Cecilia and Ava,

I really appreciate the time you took to share with me, I am going to give this schedule a try. I’m so glad to have your help and the tips are great. We’ve done these at different times, I need to remember to change things up a bit when it stops working for me.

Gianna my favourite characters are Obi-wan Kenobi, Luke Skywalker and yoda and then in Narnia, I love Aslan but it’s been so long since I watched a movie.

We are celebrating St Joseph’s feast day tomorrow though aaand, we might watch a movie then because we’ve had so much-needed rain here and won’t be able to celebrate his day as planned. Are you going to celebrate St Joseph’s day? Do you have any plans other than mass? We’re going to bake and decorate an Altar for him. I really like hearing how others do things but I get that not everyone is as open as I am. I think I’m the only one in my family that likes talking to people.

Thanks again for helping me.

God bless you all!!

#417879 Reply
    Cecilia Bollig

Hi Nataliah!

Your welcome! πŸ™‚ I’m not exactly sure what we are doing..but I know we are going to mass. πŸ˜‰
    Do you write stories? I LOVE writing stories, mainly fantasy. πŸ˜€

Nice to meet you!
    God Bless,
    Cecilia Bollig

#417888 Reply
    Gianna Bollig

Hello Nataliah,

Yes I like Obi-Wan and Aslan too! πŸ˜€

God Bless,
    Gianna Bollig.

#417901 Reply
    Ava M Bollig

Hi Nataliah,

You’re welcome! I hope that you’re able to figure out a schedule that works for you! πŸ™‚

God Bless,
    Ava Bollig

Viewing 4 posts - 16 through 19 (of 19 total)
Reply To: Nataliah Fosita
Your information: