Michelle Lynch

• This topic has 25 replies, 12 voices, and was last updated 3 months ago by Elizabeth McKendry.
Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 26 total)
  • Author
    Michelle Lynch

Hi! My name is Michelle Lynch, and I am 11 years old. I am currently studying Latin Grammar I, English Grammar I, Latin Reading I, Baltimore Catechism II, Modern Arithmetic III, Aesop’s Fables, and World Chronology. Out of these my favorite is world Chronology.

I like needlepoint, singing, reading, listening to music, and other things, and movies I like are Star Wars, Narnia, LOTR, etc.

God bless,                                                                                                                                              Michelle

#402439 Reply
    Catherine McKendry

Hi Michelle!

I’m 11 as well, and it’s great to meet you! 🙂 I love singing and reading too; my favourite authors are L.M Montgomery, Dickens, Tolkien and Alice Turner Curtis. That’s so cool you do needlepoint—-I like to embroider and cross-stitch! LOTR and Narnia are one of my favourite movies too…along with The Hobbit, and a few others. 😀

God bless and have a great week!

Catherine

#402465 Reply
    Michelle Lynch

Hi Catherine!

It’s great to meet you too! Have you ever read the Anne of Green Gables series by L.M. Montgomery?

It’s really cool that you play the Irish fiddle!

God bless!

Michelle

#402718 Reply
    Catherine McKendry

Hello Michelle!

Oh yes, so far I’ve only read the first Anne of Green Gables book—but I really enjoyed it! 😀 Yes, I’ve been playing the Irish fiddle for 6 years and it’s a great instrument. 😉

God bless,

-Catherine M

#414560 Reply
    Joseph Gulding

I like Star Wars and Narnia too.

#414569 Reply
    George Owens

Hello I am George and I am 10 years old. I like Star Wars as well as the Hobbit and LOTR. I have read Anne of Green Gables. I want to learn piano, and do not know how to play any other instrument.

God bless,
    George

#414750 Reply
    Cecilia Bollig

Hi Michelle!

My name is Cecilia Bollig, I’m ten years old. I recently started to learn how to play the flute. 🙂 I also enjoy watching Narnia, which one is your favorite? Mine is the Voyage of the Dawn Treder. I also enjoy watching Star Wars. Who’s your favorite character? 🙂 Mine is Han Solo.

It is nice meeting you!

God Bless,
    Cecilia Bollig

#414751 Reply
    Michelle Lynch

Hi, Joseph and George,

What are your favorite Star Wars Movies? I think mine is either The Force Awakens, or The Rise of Skywalker from the new trilogy.

God Bless,
    Michelle

#414752 Reply
    Michelle Lynch

Hi Cecilia,

I think my favorite Narnia movie is Prince Caspian, and my favorite Star Wars character is Rey.

#414753 Reply
    Cecilia Bollig

Oh, and another favorite character that I have in Star Wars is Obi-Wan Kenobi. 😉

#414849 Reply
    George Owens

Hello again,

My favourites are the Phantom Menace, and A New Hope. I also like Obi-Wan Kenobi and Qui-Gon Jinn. I have also read some of the Star Wars books. My favourite one was Master and Apprentice, which has Obi-Wan and Qui-Gon in it. By the way, who likes LOTR and the Hobbit.

God bless,
    George

#414851 Reply
    Michelle Lynch

Hi George,

That’s cool that you’ve read some of the Star Wars books, I’ve never read any. And yes, I do like Lord of the Rings and the Hobbit. What is your favorite movie out of the LOTR trilogy?

God bless,
    Michelle

#414852 Reply
    George Owens

Hi Michelle,
    I have not watched all the full first film because I am trying to read the book first, and it is a long book. However,I have watched the three Hobbit films and read the Hobbit book which I thoroughly enjoyed.

God bless,
    George

#415563 Reply
    Xavier Ozovek

What is LOTR?

#415614 Reply
    Miriam Gulding

Hi Xavier!
    I think LOTR is the acronym for “Lord of the Rings”. Have you ever read the books or watched the movies?

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 26 total)
Reply To: Michelle Lynch
Your information: