Latin reading ready for exam lesson 2 please

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Nataliah Fosita

Good morning,

My name is Nataliah, I am 11yrs old and I am ready to do exam 2 please of Latin reading. I had to do exam for lesson 1 again and I got 38/39 on my last attempt. Would it be possible please to move to lesson two please? I tried to attempt lesson 2 exam for which I am ready for and my computer tells me the following :

You need permission
    This form can only be viewed by users in the owner’s organisation.
    Try contacting the owner of the form if you think that this is a mistake. Learn more.

Thankyou in advance for helping me.

In Christ,
    Nataliah Fosita

#416022 Reply
    Nataliah Fosita

Good afternoon,

Please delete this message as I now know that I jsut need to get 100% in my exam to move on to lesson two.
    Thankyou for all the work you do to make this curriculum available for us Mr Michael and family.

God bless,
    Nataliah

#416206 Reply
    Dania Michael
    Admin

Hello Nataliah,

One thing I wanted to mention is that you’ll need to be signed into your CLAA Google email account in order to open the exam for Latin Reading lesson 02. I don’t believe that we have set one up for you yet. Please ask Mom to fill out this form and we will set one up for you: https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLScHHSttPsV01gAEOZye3GpxfsbxCpRMcVDTqUwwS4BdsJjO5g/viewform. (This link can also be found on the Enrollment page on the website).

God bless!
    Mrs. Michael

#416259 Reply
    Nataliah Fosita

Thankyou Mrs Michael,

I was wondering why it was different and told mama. She found the explanation for the changes and got very excited about it all.

Thankyou Mrs Michael,
    I will tell her immediately.

God bless,
    Nataliah

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
Reply To: Latin reading ready for exam lesson 2 please
Your information: