Joy Peletier

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 19 total)
  • Author
    Joy Peletier

Hi everyone!

My name is Joy Peletier, and I’m 14. I’ve been studying on the ClAA for a long time, and some of my favorite courses are World Chronology, Latin Grammar, and Pliny. I like to read fantasy novels, play with my two rabbits, and draw during my free time. I love to write! I make stories about talking animals. I’ve written three books out of ten I’m planning on doing.

God bless! 🙂

#414541 Reply
    Cecilia Bollig

Hi Joy!

My name is Cecilia Bollig, I’m ten. I like writing stories as well! 😀 And I also enjoy drawing!

God Bless,
    Cecilia Bollig

#414542 Reply
    Gianna Bollig

Hello Joy!

I’m 11 almost 12 and I like World Chronology and drawing too! I also like to write stories, mainly fantasy, 😉 I’m happy to meet you. 🙂

God Bless,
    Gianna Bollig

#414548 Reply
    Ava M Bollig

Hello Joy!

I write novels as well, though I’ve never done any about talking animals! That’s so cool! 🙂
    Do you have a favorite theme that you like to draw? I love drawing faces and people from movies.
    I’m happy to meet you! 😀

God Bless,
    Ava Bollig

#414554 Reply
    Rebecca Nuar

Hi Joy 😀
    I love writing as well. What is your favorite animal to write about?
    Which fantasy series do you like? Some of my favorites are Lord of the Rings and Keeper of the Lost Cities. I don’t know if you already have read this series, but the Redwall series by Brian Jacques are fantasy books that feature talking animals. I really enjoyed them. 😄 It’s great to meet you! 😀🙂
    God bless,
    Rebecca

#414570 Reply
    Joy Peletier

Hello Cecilia, Gianna, Ava, and Rebecca. It’s good to meet all of you!

It’s so nice to see that you like writing and drawing too! To answer your questions, I like drawing animals and plants, sometimes landscapes. My favorite animals to write about are wild cats, rabbits, foxes, and horses, though I also have some bird characters in my stories. I like the Lord of the Rings too, and yes, I’ve read the Redwall series! I really like them, and some other novels I enjoyed are The Green Ember and The Chronicles of Narnia.
    God bless!

#414571 Reply
    George Owens

Hello I am George and I am 10 nearly 11. I love to draw. I also try to make mini stories.

God bless,
    George

#414733 Reply
    Cecilia Bollig

Hi again,

It’s really cool how you write about talking animals! 😀 I mainly write fantasy. 🙂

God Bless,
    Cecilia Bollig

#414734 Reply
    Gianna Bollig

Hello Joy,

I like the Narnia series too! Have you seen the movies? If so, which one is your favorite? 😀

God Bless,
    Gianna Bollig

#414767 Reply
    Joy Peletier

Hi Gianna,

I’ve watched the first two Narnia movies. My favorite is The Lion, the Witch, and the Wardrobe.

God bless!

#414773 Reply
    Gianna Bollig

Hello again,

I’ve only watched the first two as well. My favorite is The Voyage of the Dawn Treader. 😉 Who’s your favorite character? I like Susan and Prince Caspian. 🙂

God Bless,
    Gianna Bollig

#414774 Reply
    Joy Peletier

Hello,

I like The Voyage of the Dawn Treader, and Prince Caspian too.

#414869 Reply
    Cecilia Bollig

Hi Joy!

Have you seen Star Wars? If so, who is your favorite character? Mine is Obi-Wan Kenobi and Han Solo. 🙂

God Bless,
    Cecilia Bollig

#414876 Reply
    Joy Peletier

Hello Cecelia,

I’ve seen Star Wars too! My favorite character is Luke.

God bless.

#416283 Reply
    Cecilia Bollig

Hi Joy!

Which one is your favorite movie in Star Wars? Mine is the Phantom Menace. 🙂

God Bless,
    Cecilia Bollig

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 19 total)
Reply To: Joy Peletier
Your information: