Intro to Classical Arithmetic assignment upload

Free Classical Education for All Ages Forums Premium Support Quadrivium Intro to Classical Arithmetic assignment upload

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    Participant

Hello,  I do not know what to upload for lesson 1, <span style=”font-size: 12pt;”>Intro to Classical Arithmetic</span>.  I do not have a download or a link, can someone direct me to what I need?

Thanks

Participant

Hello Brenden,

There used to be an exam for this lesson, but I’ve noticed that recently the course has doubled Lesson 1. and Lesson 2.. Is this happening for you too? Each one has one lesson with an upload link, and one with an exam. I assume it is just a current issue with the course, because there is usually exams for these lesson.

I hope this answers your question. God bless!

Veronica McKendry

Participant

I have an upload link for lesson 1, but don’t know what to upload.

I do have an assessment link for lesson 1 introduction.  Thanks

Participant

Hi Brenden,

Oh okay, I see. You’re right, there doesn’t appear to be an assignment with comprehension questions or anything to fill out and upload. Sometimes there are upload links on lessons by accident, so that could be the case. I suggest asking Mr. Michael if he can replace it with the exam.

I hope this helps.

Veronica Mckendry,

Mr.  Michael’s here on the forum. 🙂

I’ll take a look ASAP.

Participant

I just had the same question and came to the forum to see if it had been answered already. The instructions say recite from mememory. To me that means orally recite, but then what would we upload? Perhaps a video or mp3?

Leslie

Participant

Thank you, Mr. Michael! 🙂

Veronica McKendry

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.