Hi from Rebecca Nuar :)

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    Rebecca Nuar

Hello everyone 😄 😀
    My name is Rebecca Nuar, and I’m 15 years old. I live in Virginia with my family, and I’ve been in the CLAA since I was five. I study a lot of courses, but my favorites so far are Latin Reading, Classical Geometry, and World Chronology.
    Outside of school, I really enjoy reading, listening to music, dancing, and writing. I like reading pretty much all genres of fiction, and a lot of non-fiction as well, but my favorite is fantasy, especially Lord of the Rings, Chronicles of Narnia, Percy Jackson, Eragon, Ranger’s Apprentice, and Keeper of the Lost Cities. I also enjoy realistic fiction, like Tom Clancy novels. I love to write, and I’m currently in the middle of two or three fantasy novels. 📖📝
    I also love dancing, and am currently in my seventh year of Irish Dance. I like listening to music 🎶, including classical, movie/musical soundtracks (my favorites are John Williams and Hans Zimmer), some old pop like Frank Sinatra, Bing Crosby, and Simon and Garfunkel, Irish music by bands like The Irish Rovers and Celtic Thunder and holiday music (which I listen to year-round, I especially enjoy Mannheim Steamroller and Trans-Siberian Orchestra!). I also really love sharing my stories and reading others’. I would love to be an author or journalist when I’m an adult. In addition, I enjoy watching movies. Some of my favorites are LOTR and the Hobbit ⚔️, Pirates of the Caribbean 🏴‍☠️, and Star Wars 🎑. I also really like watching Riverdance!
    Hope to ‘meet’ all of you soon! 🌺
    God bless you all!
    Rebecca 💙

#402534 Reply
    Bridget Eckstine

Hi Rebecca

I have a sister  named Rebekah.

I want to be a author too, i’m in the process of writing a 7 book series I am on book 1.

my favorite characters in keepers of the lost cities are sophie and her team except FITZ .my favorite book is nightfall .

in the mysterious Benedict society I like them all , i like McCracken  as a good bad guy .

Have you read tiger queen by Annie Sullivan, or the castle glower series by Jessica day George ?

bye Rebecca !

#402562 Reply
    Joseph Gulding

Star wars is one of my favorite movies too have you seen the new ones since Force awakens?

#414528 Reply
    Rebecca Nuar

Hi Bridget,
    Sorry I took so long to respond. 🙂
    That’s cool that your sister’s name is Rebekah. 😀
    How is your writing going? It can be tough at times.
    My favourites are Keefe, Marella, and Tam, and I actually do like Fitz, though I understand why a lot of people don’t like him. 😉
    No, I have not read either of those series. Are they good?
    God bless,
    Rebecca

#414529 Reply
    Rebecca Nuar

Hi Joseph.
    Yes, I have seen all 9 Star Wars “episode” movies, plus Rogue One, including the new ones, though I don’t like them as much as the original three, or even the prequels.
    God bless,
    Rebecca

#415568 Reply
    Xavier Ozovek

Hello Rebecca,
    I like Hobbit, Lord Of The Rings, and I make
    stories, too, and I am even going to publish one! 🙂 😉 I play with my siblings, and cook. The Hobbit movie is also great, and I’m currently reading the first book of the Lord Of The Rings, and like to play with Legos and make Lego stop motion movies as well.

– Xavier

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
Reply To: Hi from Rebecca Nuar :)
Your information: