Hi from Cecilia Bollig!

Viewing 13 posts - 16 through 28 (of 28 total)
  • Author
    Joseph Gulding

Yes I like Star Wars, and my favorite character is also Obi-Wan Kenobi and Han Solo. Oh and it’s spelled Kenobi, Obi- Konobi.

#415561 Reply
    Xavier Ozovek

Hi! I only Watched the first Star Wars Movie, So I guess It’s my favorite.

#415562 Reply
    Xavier Ozovek

I like Luke Skywalker.

#415583 Reply
    Cecilia Bollig

Hi Xavier!

My favorite character’s in Star Wars are Obi-Wan Kenobi, and Han Solo. Have you seen Narnia? If so, which one is your favorite? Mine is The Voyage of the Dawn Treder. 🙂

It’s nice to meet you!

-Cecilia Bollig.

#415866 Reply
    Gianna Bollig

Hello!

My favorite Star Wars movie is the first one too! 😀

-Gianna Bollig

#415871 Reply
    Cecilia Bollig

Hi,

I just saw that in Gianna’s introduction you said that you have seen Narnia. 😀

#415959 Reply
    Nataliah Fosita

Hi Cecilia,

My name is Nataliah and I am from Australia. I hope you had a wonderful birthday. I am 11yrs old and I like Star Wars too. It is my second favourite movie. I like Obi-Wan Kanobi, Luke Skywalker, Lea and chewy.
    My favourite movie is the Hobbit.

Thnkayou for reading if you get the chance.
    God bless,
    Nataliah Fosita

#416048 Reply
    Cecilia Bollig

Hi Nataliah!

Thank you for the birthday wish!! I haven’t seen the hobbit. 😀 I enjoy watching Narnia, and Star Wars. 🙂

Nice to meet you!
    God Bless,
    Cecilia Bollig

#416057 Reply
    Cecilia Bollig

Which movie of Narnia is your favorite? 🙂 Mine is the Voyage of the Dawn Treader. 😀

God Bless,
    Cecilia Bollig

#416939 Reply
    Xavier Ozovek

Cecilia,

I watched the first two Narnia movies, and my favorite is the first. I read the books of the before I watch the movies. I have read 3 or 4 of the books, and the only reason I haven’t watched most of the movies is because I have lots of younger siblings who can’t watch them. #;)

#416940 Reply
    Xavier Ozovek

Cecilia,

I watched the first two Narnia movies, and my favorite is the first. I read the books of the before I watch the movies. I have read 3 or 4 of the books, and the only reason I haven’t watched most of the movies is because I have lots of younger siblings who can’t watch them. # 😉

#416954 Reply
    Cecilia Bollig

Hi Xavier!

I haven’t read the books of Narnia, but watch the movies. 🙂 Who’s you favorite character in Narnia?
    BTW, I saw on Ava’s post you said you like Playing with LEGO’s I LOVE playing with LEGO’s as well! I also make stop motion movies with my younger brother, I really enjoy it! 😉 Have you seen STAR WARS? If so, who’s you favorite character? Mine is Obi-Wan Kenobi and Han Solo.

Nice to meet you!:D

God Bless,
    Cecilia Bollig

#416961 Reply
    Cecilia Bollig

Hi!

I just saw that before you said that you have seen STAR WARS…lol sorry–

Viewing 13 posts - 16 through 28 (of 28 total)
Reply To: Hi from Cecilia Bollig!
Your information: