Hello from Blaise Bollig

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author
    Blaise

Good morning,

My name is Blaise Bollig, I live in Woodstock, CT, my birthday is April 11, and I am 13 now. I like to play with LEGO’s and make movies with them using stop-motion, do archery, spend time with my flock of 24 chickens and especially my special pet hen, Twilight. I am planning on starting a hatchery soon and am looking forward to it, I am currently writing a twenty-one book fantasy/fiction series and I am thinking about adding in more books, but I am having trouble thinking up more plots, since I used up most of my ideas on the first twenty one. I enjoy listening to Star Wars and the Mandolorian soundtracks and also Narnia soundtracks. My courses are: Baltimore Catechism II, Sacred Scripture 1, Summa, Latin Reading I, English Grammar II, World Chronology, Pliny’s Natural History, Classical Arithmetic, Modern Arithmetic III, Aesop’s Fables, and Daily Scripture. Looking forward to meeting everyone.

God Bless,
    Blaise Bollig 🐓🐤

#402287 Reply
    Blaise

Also I forgot to mention that I like to read the “Redwall” series and also the “Black Stallion” series, as well as stories about the saints.

#402315 Reply
    Isaac Eckstine

Also i forgot to mention that I like to read the “Redwall” series to

#402318 Reply
    Blaise

That’s nice! I really enjoy them, they’re my favorite book to read.

#402566 Reply
    Joseph Gulding

my sister Miriam think that the people in the Mandalorian don’t talk enough so she doesn’t really like it

#402567 Reply
    Joseph Gulding

oh and I like to play with Legos too I also like playing basketball and I like the star wars movies

#414532 Reply
    Blaise

Hello Joseph,

That’s nice that you like to play with LEGO’s too. I don’t play many sports and haven’t watched all the Star Wars movies, but from the ones that I have watched, I like Obi-Wan Kenobi, Jar-Jar, and Qui-gon.

-Blaise.

P.S Sorry it took so long to respond.

#416202 Reply
    Joseph Gulding

It’s okay, my favorite character now is also Jar-Jar.

P.S it’s because he’s super funny.

#416273 Reply
    Blaise

Yes, he is!

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
Reply To: Hello from Blaise Bollig
Your information: