CLAA Google Workspace Accounts (IMPORTANT)

• This topic has 6 replies, 3 voices, and was last updated 2 months, 1 week ago by William C. Michael.
Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    William C. MichaelWilliam C. Michael
    Admin
    Ava M BolligAva M Bollig

Hello Mr. Michael,

I have a CLAA Google account (…@claaonline.com), that I’ve had for the past five or six years. Is the Google Workspace account something different? Thank you for your help!

God Bless,
    Ava Bollig

Admin

Hello Ava,

You already have the account I’m referring to. It used to be called “Google Apps for Education”, but they changed the name to “Google Workspace”. Same thing.

If you’d like to change the domain from @claaonline.com to @classicalliberalarts.com, we can do that for you.

God bless,
    Mr. Michael

Ava M BolligAva M Bollig

Good morning Mr. Michael,

Thank you for clarifying that for me! If it doesn’t cause any problems, I’d like to keep my @claaonline.com account, since it’s what I’m used to. 🙂 Thank you again and have a great day!

God Bless,
    Ava Bollig

Hello Mr. Michael! Apparently my mom requested a Google Workspace account for me, but we don’t know if I have it know, or where to access it. Could you please tell us where to access it. Thank you for your time.

Admin

Hello, Joseph.

Your mother should have received an email with a link to activate your account. Ask her to take a look.

You can figure out your info, though.

Your username will be your last name, the first three letters of your first name and then your year of birth. So, for me, my username would be:

michaelwil1975@classicalliberalarts.com

Your password should be claa2021 to get started, then you’ll be asked to create your own password.

Let me know if you need any more help.

God bless,
    Mr. Michael

Admin

Note: If any student has a CLAA email account with the domain @claaonline.com, that is a Google Workspace account. They’ve just changed the name of the program. You’re all set.

Mr. Michael

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.