Bridget Eckstine

• This topic has 6 replies, 5 voices, and was last updated 5 months ago by Joseph Gulding.
Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    Bridget Eckstine

Hi everyone

I’m Bridget Eckstine  I’m 14 and live in Kansas city. I’m the 8th child of 11 children.

I started CLAA  a week ago with Latin and chronology . I’m in ballet and like to write and read. Some of my favorites are Lord of the Rings , Percy Jackson, Keeper of the Lost Cities, The Mysterious Benedict Society , and Tiger Queen.

I’m learning German and I’m excited to meet you all

#402326 Reply
    Miriam Gulding

Hello Bridget!

I have a sister named Bridget, actually. I love reading”The Mysterious Benedict Society” too! I don’t really have a favorite book series, but that one is definitely one of them! Have you read the sequel? There is also a “newer” book. Personally, I didn’t like it as much as the first three and the sequel, but it was still pretty good. I also really enjoyed “Lord of the Rings”.

God bless!

-Miriam

#402327 Reply
    Rebecca Nuar

Hi Bridget,

I love Percy Jackson, Keeper of the Lost Cities, and The Mysterious Benedict Society as well (LOTR is also great)! Do you have a favorite character or single-book-in-the-series for any of them? Personally, I love Thalia, Nico, Keefe, Marella, Tam, and Reynie. It’s nice to “meet” you! 😀🤗😃

God bless,

Rebecca 🙂

#402335 Reply
    Miriam Gulding

Hi Bridget (again)!

Oops! I meant prequel instead of “sequel” 😉

#402374 Reply
    Elizabeth Lefranc

Hello Bridget!!

Its nice to meet you! I love Lord of The Rings and Keeper of The Lost Cities also. I used to do ballet, and I love writing too. 🙂

God Bless,

Elizabeth 🙂

#402558 Reply
    Joseph Gulding

I really like the mysterious benedict society too.

#402559 Reply
    Joseph Gulding

and I like to type when I can and build Legos.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
Reply To: Bridget Eckstine
Your information: