Benedictines of Mary on CLAA Radio

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    William C. MichaelWilliam C. Michael
    Admin

Dear friends,

My wife loves the Benedictines of Mary and has urged me to add their music to the CLAA Radio station. Tonight I added their Lenten album, “Lent at Ephesus”.

Please listen and enjoy.

https://player.live365.com/a44542?l

God bless,
    WM

Thank you for adding them! I was first exposed to their music with the advent at Ephesus album several years ago and loved it then and still do! Look forward to hearing it on CLAA radio.
    Emily

Leslie HickmanLeslie Hickman

Last year, during COVID madness and lockdown here in NY for Holy Week and Easter, the Benedictines of Mary livestreamed their entire Holy Week and Vigil. While we certainly missed being at all the services in person, our family was so very blessed and the children so impressed by piety and solemness of the Sisters. It will be a family memory that lives on for a very long time.

As a side note, Mother Abbess is my very dear friend’s sister-in-law. My third oldest daughter visited the abbey a few years ago to discern a vocation. If you have a daughter that is in the late teen years they will let her come visit for 2 weeks and live the Benedictine life while also receiving spiritual direction. If that is something your daughter is interested in, I can give you the contact information.

Leslie Hickman

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.