Aesop Fables Lesson 16

• This topic has 2 replies, 3 voices, and was last updated 5 months ago by Rebecca Nuar.
Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Angelina Krivec

Hello,

When I click on the lesson for Aesop Fables The Bald Knight this is what appears on my page.

The Bald Knight
    Study the fable below carefully and complete the lesson’s reading summary.
    [tnc-pdf-viewer-iframe file=”/resourcesAESOP_ENGLISH.pdf” width=”100%” height=”1000″ download=”true” print=”true” fullscreen=”true” share=”true” zoom=”true” open=”true” pagenav=”true” logo=”true” find=”true” current_view=”true” rotate=”true” handtool=”true” doc_prop=”true” toggle_menu=”true” language=”en-US” page=”33″ default_zoom=”auto” pagemode=””]

Has the lesson not been uploaded? What does it appear like this?

Thank you, God Bless.

Angelina Krivec

#402353 Reply
    Blaise

Good morning Angelina,

The lesson works for me.  It might be a problem with your computer.

-Blaise Bollig

#402354 Reply
    Rebecca Nuar

Hello Angelina,

This lesson also works for me. But in case you still can’t access it, here’s the text of the fable:

A certain Knight, who wore a wig to conceal his baldness, was out hunting one day. A sudden gust of wind carried away his wig, and showed his bald pate.  His friends all laughed heartily at the odd figure he made, but the old fellow, so far from being put out, laughed as heartily as any of them. “Is it any wonder,” said he, “that another man’s hair shouldn’t keep on my head when my own wouldn’t stay there?”

Hope this helps!

God bless,

Rebecca

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
Reply To: Aesop Fables Lesson 16
Your information: