If you plan to use the Classical Liberal Arts Academy as your family’s primary homeschool curriculum, the best way to enroll in the Classical Liberal Arts Academy is by a simple monthly enrollment subscription.
- Family Plan ($100 per month)
Provide free access to all CLAA courses for all member of a family.
- Student Plan ($25 per month)
Provide free access to all CLAA courses for one student.
Once subscribed, you will simply use a coupon code to add courses when you wish, without any additional costs, following the instructions below.
Individual Course Enrollment
If you would like to enroll yourself in a course, the process is simple:
- Select your desired course in the Course Catalog.
- Check the “Individual” option on the course page.
- Press the “Add to Cart” button and make payment arrangements.
- The course will be immediately added to your Dashboard for study.
Enrolling Children in Courses
For enrollment purposes, each family is treated as a group in the Classical Liberal Arts Academy. The benefit of this arrangement is that parents can easily purchase course enrollments and assign them to their children, and have admin access to their children’s exam results, as a teacher would.
Step 1. Purchase Course Enrollments
- Select “Group” enrollment.
- If you desire parent access to the course content, select “Enroll Me”.
- Select the number of students you wish to enroll in the course.
- Enter a group name that you will be able to recognize when you assign these enrollments to your children. An example is provided.
- Select “Add to Cart”.
- Make payment arrangements and checkout.
Step 2. Assign Courses to Students
In the top menu of the CLAA website, select Account > Parent Admin.
- Select the group name created when purchasing the enrollment.
- Select “Enroll New User”.
- Enter student name and email address.
- Click the “+” button to add another student.
- Enter additional student name and email address.
- Select “Submit” when finished.
Students are identified in our system by their email address.
- If you enter a new email address, a new student account will be created.
- If you enter an existing email address, the course will be added to that student account.
- If you mis-type the email address, a new account will be created. Please be careful.
Frequently Asked Questions
1. May I enroll at any time?
Yes. Enrollment is always open and students can begin any of our courses at any time.
2. May adults enroll in CLAA courses?
Yes. Our courses are open to students of all ages.
3. What is the total actual cost of studying in the CLAA?
Course enrollment costs $125 per course and students can enjoy them using our free support resources.
4. What’s included when I enroll in an online course?
All courses are self-paced, meaning that there are no expiration dates or deadlines to worry about. The course is yours for as long as you need. Enrollment includes:
- access to all necessary study materials
- online assessments to test and develop student mastery
- 24/7 support (See Contact Us for details)
5. Is financial aid available?
Yes, financial assistance is always available, no questions asked. Contact us to discuss your needs.