To complete this lesson, complete the following tasks:
- Study the lesson below, carefully and completely.
- Complete all memory work.
- Complete the lesson assessment.
262. Q. When are the bread and wine changed into the body and blood of Christ?
A. The bread and wine are changed into the body and blood of Christ at the consecration in the Mass.
263. Q. What is the Mass?
A. The Mass is the unbloody sacrifice of the body and blood of Christ.
265. Q. Is the Mass the same sacrifice as that of the cross?
A. The Mass is the same sacrifice as that of the cross.
269. Q. How should we assist at Mass?
A. We should assist at Mass with great interior recollection and piety, and with every outward mark of respect and devotion.
Baltimore Catechism I, Lesson 30 Exam