In 2021, we are making all of our curriculum content–over 100 courses–available for free. Between March and August, these curriculum pages will be filling out as we transfer the courses and lessons. Thank you for your patience.
In Philosophy, students work through the master-texts of the great philosophers, seeking to understand the order that exists in man’s thoughts and words (Rational), man’s will and affections (Moral), and the created world, both visible (Physics) and invisible (Metaphysics). All core Philosophy courses enjoy the guidance of the philosophical lectures of St. Thomas Aquinas.
- PHL-101 Aesop’s Fables
- PHL-102 Theophrastus’ Characters
- PHL-201 Pliny, Natural History
- PHL-311 Classical Ethics
- PHL-312 Classical Physics
- PHL-321 Stoic Philosophy
- PHL-341 Platonic Philosophy
- PHL-361 High School Biology
- PHL-3XX Aristotle, History of Animals
- PHL-3XX Aristotle, On the Heavens
- PHL-3XX Aristotle, On the Soul