In this course, young children are prepared for an early and successful start in classical Grammar studies. This course provides slideshows that lead students through the content of each lesson, providing hours of helpful teaching and recitation. Parents can use assessments provided to prove children’s mastery and ensure children don’t progress before mastering the content of their lessons.
Note: Lesson slideshows and assessments, on which this course depends, are available to enrolled students only.
- Petty School Reading, Lesson 01. Introduction
- Petty School Reading, Lesson 02. Uppercase Letters
- Petty School Reading, Lesson 03. Lowercase Letters
- Petty School Reading, Lesson 04. The Five Classical Latin Vowels
- Petty School Reading, Lesson 05. The Consonant Classical B
Ready for more lessons? Contact us and let us know.
This course was written by, William C. Michael for children preparing for studies in the Academy.