Yes, this is called a “Catalog Enrollment” in the Academy. You can enroll in one course (or more) by paying a one-time enrollment fee. This gives you full access to the course, with no expiration date. You can work at your own pace with no other costs to worry about. Here’s what to so:
- Purchase a course enrollment in the Academy Online Catalog.
- Create a student account on the CLAA Study Center at https://classicalliberalarts.com/study.
- After creating a student account, sign into that account.
- Select a desired course for enrollment.
- When asked for enrollment information, find the Catalog Enrollment section and enter the enrollment key “catalog”. (See image below.)
- Once added, the course will be available immediately for study.
- Repeat this for any other courses desired.
Please note that the same method is to be used for students enrolled with the Premium Student Plan.
If you need help at any step of the way, please contact us.