In 2021, I am hope to increase the quality of support available to CLAA families while also devoting my time to students subscribed to Premium Support and Private Instruction. Therefore, I would like to invite students to work as live chat support agents for the general support needs of CLAA families.
To qualify for this work, a student must satisfy the following criteria:
- the student must be a baptized Christian;
- the student must be 16 years of age or older;
- the student must be an example of good Christian behavior;
- the student must be progressing in his/her own CLAA studies;
- the student must be comfortable using the CLAA website and online courses;
- the student must be able to type and communicate well (spelling, grammar, etc.);
- the student must be able to work online responsibly;
- the student must be able to be available for live chat during study hours;
- the student must be able to serve CLAA families effectively via live chat.
Qualified students interested in this work will be given one month for training and experience in live chat support. After one month, students who prove themselves capable of providing quality support will continue in exchange for free private instruction and support from me, directly. This work will also qualify students for paid help with premium support and tutoring in the future.
If you meet the qualifications above, are interested in this work, and have your parents’ permission, please contact me.
William C. Michael, Headmaster
Classical Liberal Arts Academy
Mr. William C. Michael is the founding headmaster of the Classical Liberal Arts Academy. He graduated from Rutgers University with an honors degree in Classics & Ancient History and is a member of Phi Beta Kappa. Mr. Michael has worked in private education as a Classics teacher and administrator for over 20 years. He is a Roman Catholic homeschooling father of ten children, and keeper of a quiet family farm in North Carolina. Mr. Michael enjoys studying ancient natural philosophy, gardening, and running.