Once you have created a free student website, it’s time to begin posting your written work, videos, etc., to your site. In this article, I’m going to explain how you can do that–the right way.
- Go to your student website.
If you are not signed into your account, add /login to your site address to access the login page.
- In the top right corner of your site, click on the “Write” button.
- Enter a title for your post.
If you’re posting an assignment, give the assignment a meaningful title; if a personal post, think of a title that would be helpful for a reader.
- In the area below the title, you can select the type of content you’d like to add in “blocks”:
- Begin typing to enter text.
- Type “/” to view options for different types of content you can add. (Be patient–we can learn more about this later.)
- When finished, select the “Publish” button in the top right to publish your post.
- Select “View Post” to view your new post online.
- Congratulations! You’ve published your first website post.
In this article, I’ve provided a simple set of instructions to help you publish your post. You have a lot to learn!
First, I recommend that you take some time to get started publishing your assignments as posts on your website. I will review your assignments right on your site–simply share a link to your posts using the Support > Submit Work form on the CLAA website.
Second, after you’ve published a few posts, you’re going to need to create categories for your posts to keep your site organized. I’ll teach you how to do that in another post.
If you have any questions about managing your website, please contact me.
God bless your studies,
Mr. William C. Michael, Headmaster
Classical Liberal Arts Academy