1. In a lesson, a link to a Google Doc will be provided for each assignment.
2. Click on the link to open the assignment document in Google Docs.
3. Make a copy of the assignment document and save it to your own Google Drive. To do this: Select File > Make a Copy
4. Clean up the name of your copy of the assignment document and save to your Google Drive.
5. Complete the assignment.
6. When finished, click on the blue “Share” button in the top, right corner.
7. Add my email: firstname.lastname@example.org to share the document.
8. Set me as an “Editor” for the document, so I can add comments and mark the document.
9. Once you click “Send”, I will receive a notice that you have shared your document with me.
10. Please allow 24 hours for me to review and grade your assignment.
11. You will receive an email when I have reviewed the assignment.
12. If you have any questions about your assignment, you can add comments to the document, or email/chat me using your Google account.
William C. Michael, Headmaster
Classical Liberal Arts Academy