Providing for the education of our children is a challenging task. To begin with, we are required to pay for their education during a phase of life when money is hard to come by. Second, financial circumstances outside of our control often put us in a bind–some being temporary and some permanent. As parents of ten children, we understand all of these practical challenges and have helped families in every imaginable situation, including:
- young families in “survival mode”
- single-income families with tight budgets
- missionary families overseas
- religious brothers and sisters
- graduate students with young children
- adults organizing private schools
- faith formation directors
- families with a great number of children
- families with extraordinary medical expenses
- grandparents homeschooling their grandchildren
- widows struggling financially–and many others.
In the Classical Liberal Arts Academy, financial aid is always available.
If you are facing financial challenges and would like your children to enjoy classical Catholic studies, you simply need to contact us. We will work with every family to find an affordable solution and allow the children to enjoy all that the Academy has to offer.
To discuss your family’s circumstances and learn what options are available to you, simply chat with Mrs. Michael or send us an email.
God bless your studies,
Mr. William C. Michael, Headmaster
Classical Liberal Arts Academy